At Kapow’s Image Comics panel this morning, with Eric Stephenson, Nick Spencer and Bryan Hitch, Jonathan Ross stated that he had plans to launch a comic book podcast, because of his contacts in media and comics.
He also talked about planning new comic books with current collaborators Bryan Hitch and Tommy Lee Edwards but also Ian Churchill.
And quite happily told people that reaction to the first issue of America’s Got Powers, where people criticised the book for having a predictable ending, by suddenly changing what happened in the next issue, so that it couldn’t be predictable to anyone… even the creators.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018