The next series of Red Dwarf is currently in post-production. How do we know this? Why, because the show’s co-producer and composer have both been kind enough to share photographic evidence of the editing process on Twitter. First up, here’s Howard Goodall working on the music for the series.
As you can see, the image he’s looking at is captioned “VFX: Red Dwarf in space”. The timecode at the bottom of the screen reads 00:00:56:18. Could he be in the middle of composing or remixing the theme tune?
Now for Richard Naylor, who was apparently watching some footage of Cat looking particularly fabulous in red.
Episodes from the new series of Red Dwarf will air on Dave later this year, with Chris Barrie, Craig Charles, Danny John-Jules and Robert Llewellyn all returning for more extraterrestrial nonsense.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012