From humble beginnings to winning “Best Publisher Under 4%” for a few years as voted by comic book retailers in Diamond’s Gem Awards, BOOM! Studios have developed owner Ross Richie’s passion for comics into one of the best known comic publishing houses in the industry. With a mix of original and licensed books, BOOM! has won a number of Eisner and Harvey Awards and has found the proverbial Fountain of Youth by bringing kids into comics with books like Adventure Time, while helping slightly older readers feel young again by bringing Planet of the Apes and Hellraiser back to comics.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
Further Reading: BOOM, ADVENTURE TIME, SUPURBIA, HYPERNATURALS, FANBOYS VS ZOMBIES, PEANUTS, IRREDEEMABLE, INCORRUPTIBLE, HELLRAISER, IRON MUSLIM, EXTERMINATION, GRACE RANDOLPH, MARK WAID, SAM HUMPHRIES, SIMON SPURRIER
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016
- Mantis, Baby Groot, And 60+ Screencaps From The New Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Trailer - December 3, 2016