From humble beginnings to winning “Best Publisher Under 4%” for a few years as voted by comic book retailers in Diamond’s Gem Awards, BOOM! Studios have developed owner Ross Richie’s passion for comics into one of the best known comic publishing houses in the industry. With a mix of original and licensed books, BOOM! has won a number of Eisner and Harvey Awards and has found the proverbial Fountain of Youth by bringing kids into comics with books like Adventure Time, while helping slightly older readers feel young again by bringing Planet of the Apes and Hellraiser back to comics.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #0 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Reply to this article in the forum.
Further Reading: BOOM, ADVENTURE TIME, SUPURBIA, HYPERNATURALS, FANBOYS VS ZOMBIES, PEANUTS, IRREDEEMABLE, INCORRUPTIBLE, HELLRAISER, IRON MUSLIM, EXTERMINATION, GRACE RANDOLPH, MARK WAID, SAM HUMPHRIES, SIMON SPURRIER
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017