Roger Stern, Tom DeFalco, Stuart Moore, Rob Delatorre, Carlo Barbieri and Damion Scott are among the creators of a Spider-Man 50th Anniversary Series five issue mini-series for August this year.
Celebrating 50 Years of the Great Responsibility of his great powers, The Spider-Man 50th Anniversary Series collects the Webbed Wonder’s greatest heretofore untold tales! Spanning from his earliest days as a hero to the heyday of the Brand New Day era, and everything in between! A collection of Marvel Legends, venerated comic creators and awe-inspiring artists, shine the spotlight on everything that makes Spider-Man the World’s Greatest Superhero!
So.. who would you like to see on this book?
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018