Roger Stern, Tom DeFalco, Stuart Moore, Rob Delatorre, Carlo Barbieri and Damion Scott are among the creators of a Spider-Man 50th Anniversary Series five issue mini-series for August this year.
Celebrating 50 Years of the Great Responsibility of his great powers, The Spider-Man 50th Anniversary Series collects the Webbed Wonder’s greatest heretofore untold tales! Spanning from his earliest days as a hero to the heyday of the Brand New Day era, and everything in between! A collection of Marvel Legends, venerated comic creators and awe-inspiring artists, shine the spotlight on everything that makes Spider-Man the World’s Greatest Superhero!
So.. who would you like to see on this book?
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017
- “The Darkest Jeff Lemire Since Animal Man”: Valiant Retailer Presentation At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Photos: Dark Horse’s San Diego Comic-Con Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- Robotech #1 May Ship Early, And More From Titan Comics’ SDCC Presentation - July 21, 2017
- Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion Finally Coming From Gerard Way And Gabriel Bá In 2018 - July 21, 2017