I understand that X-O Manowar #1, the debut title from the new Valiant Entertainment, has received over 42,000 preorders.
But that the variance in comic store stock is rather large. In that some stores of similar sizes have ordered 200, while some have ordered 2.
If it is as popular as the former group of retailers are expecting, then the latter group are going to be clamouring for copies. And pushing up the aftermarket…
The first issue also comes out just before Free Comic Book Day – and the Valiant FCBD issue may also help drive instant demand from impulse buyers…
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017