I understand that X-O Manowar #1, the debut title from the new Valiant Entertainment, has received over 42,000 preorders.
But that the variance in comic store stock is rather large. In that some stores of similar sizes have ordered 200, while some have ordered 2.
If it is as popular as the former group of retailers are expecting, then the latter group are going to be clamouring for copies. And pushing up the aftermarket…
The first issue also comes out just before Free Comic Book Day – and the Valiant FCBD issue may also help drive instant demand from impulse buyers…
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017
- A Box For Archie Comics’ Spider-Man Digests In Time for Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- Oh My Days! Bill Potts’ First Titan Comics Doctor Who Appearance, On Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Just Five Exclusive Retailer Cover Variants From Marvel Again for July – X-Men, Deadpool, Guardians, Spider-Men And Secret Empire - April 28, 2017
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017