I understand that X-O Manowar #1, the debut title from the new Valiant Entertainment, has received over 42,000 preorders.
But that the variance in comic store stock is rather large. In that some stores of similar sizes have ordered 200, while some have ordered 2.
If it is as popular as the former group of retailers are expecting, then the latter group are going to be clamouring for copies. And pushing up the aftermarket…
The first issue also comes out just before Free Comic Book Day – and the Valiant FCBD issue may also help drive instant demand from impulse buyers…
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Detective Comics Before Batman and Alex Ross Hardcovers - November 15, 2018
- AfterShock to Publish Ryan Parrott and Charles Pritchett’s Oberon in February 2019 - November 15, 2018