Neal Adams writes for Bleeding Cool;
For everyone who receives this, Tony DeZuniga was the first Filipino artist whose work was accepted by an American Publisher. And it was he who opened up the door for Alex Niño, Nester Redondo, Alfredo Alcala, Rudy Nebres, Dusty Abell, Ernie Chan (Chua), and a dozen other artists.
Tony has returned to the Philippines and is in dire straits. May I ask you for a donation to help him and his family out in this time of need? Lack of medical insurance is the band of our existence as freelancers. For those of us who have medical insurance, we know the peace of mind it brings.
Please, whether as a favor to me, or to help a fellow comic book artist, or for any other reason you can do it, please find a way to send an amount of money that you feel you can afford.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
If you wish to contribute, do it through PayPal – his account is firstname.lastname@example.org – which goes to his daughter’s account.
- The Orbital Comics 2000AD Gallery For The 40th Anniversary – Beyond The Comic - February 21, 2017
- Cover Story: Jae Lee Takes On Jim Henson’s Power Of The Dark Crystal For FOC… - February 20, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits For May 2017 – Secret Empire, Warriors, Guardians, Zombies, Black Bolt And Star Wars - February 20, 2017
- Free On Bleeding Cool For President’s Day: Fissure #1 By Tim Daniel And Patricio Delpeche From Vault - February 20, 2017
- Tom King, James Tynion, Tim Seeley And Scott Lobdell Rank Off The Batfamily - February 20, 2017