Neal Adams writes for Bleeding Cool;
For everyone who receives this, Tony DeZuniga was the first Filipino artist whose work was accepted by an American Publisher. And it was he who opened up the door for Alex Niño, Nester Redondo, Alfredo Alcala, Rudy Nebres, Dusty Abell, Ernie Chan (Chua), and a dozen other artists.
Tony has returned to the Philippines and is in dire straits. May I ask you for a donation to help him and his family out in this time of need? Lack of medical insurance is the band of our existence as freelancers. For those of us who have medical insurance, we know the peace of mind it brings.
Please, whether as a favor to me, or to help a fellow comic book artist, or for any other reason you can do it, please find a way to send an amount of money that you feel you can afford.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
If you wish to contribute, do it through PayPal – his account is firstname.lastname@example.org – which goes to his daughter’s account.
- The Schedule For The Deadline Magazine Revival, Missed Deadline… - March 27, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future – Free Comic Book Daze - March 27, 2017
- Shuriken Vs. Drone – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #68, Reviewed - March 27, 2017
- Love Is Love Raises $165,000 For OneOrlando As It Enters Its Fifth Printing - March 27, 2017
- Rednecks And YouTube - March 27, 2017