In September, it will be the one year anniversary of the DC New 52.
Do you think they were going to let us forget? Did you think they weren’t going to do something special? Across the range of New 52 books?
I understand that for one month all the original new 52 books will be numbered #0 instead of being #13. And that their #13s will run in October instead.
That the zero issues will reveal stuff that happened before issue #1. Year Ones, flashbacks, origins.
This might be the perfect opportunity, say, in Batgirl to show what happened in South Africa. Justice League to show disparate superheroes working a case, but who never meet. Batman, to see where the Owls were the night that the Waynes were murdered. Stuff like that.
Rather than One Month Later, it’s more like Five Years Earlier.
There may be some creator credit surprises as well. I have to say, it does strike me as rather fun…
- Dark Horse Presents, Cancelled One More Time… - May 29, 2017
- The Writer Who Wouldn’t Talk To His Colourist – Christina Strain Talks About Failure - May 29, 2017
- Secret Empire Plot Affects Marvel Comics’ Memorial Day Tribute - May 29, 2017
- Arya, A New Comic From Sofia Savila And Minjun Chen, Out This August - May 29, 2017
- What Happens In Batman #24 That Will Change Batman From #25 Onward? - May 29, 2017