In September, it will be the one year anniversary of the DC New 52.
Do you think they were going to let us forget? Did you think they weren’t going to do something special? Across the range of New 52 books?
I understand that for one month all the original new 52 books will be numbered #0 instead of being #13. And that their #13s will run in October instead.
That the zero issues will reveal stuff that happened before issue #1. Year Ones, flashbacks, origins.
This might be the perfect opportunity, say, in Batgirl to show what happened in South Africa. Justice League to show disparate superheroes working a case, but who never meet. Batman, to see where the Owls were the night that the Waynes were murdered. Stuff like that.
Rather than One Month Later, it’s more like Five Years Earlier.
There may be some creator credit surprises as well. I have to say, it does strike me as rather fun…
- The Daily LITG – 17th November 2018 – It’s Local Comic Shop Day - November 17, 2018
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 16, 2018
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018