In September, it will be the one year anniversary of the DC New 52.
Do you think they were going to let us forget? Did you think they weren’t going to do something special? Across the range of New 52 books?
I understand that for one month all the original new 52 books will be numbered #0 instead of being #13. And that their #13s will run in October instead.
That the zero issues will reveal stuff that happened before issue #1. Year Ones, flashbacks, origins.
This might be the perfect opportunity, say, in Batgirl to show what happened in South Africa. Justice League to show disparate superheroes working a case, but who never meet. Batman, to see where the Owls were the night that the Waynes were murdered. Stuff like that.
Rather than One Month Later, it’s more like Five Years Earlier.
There may be some creator credit surprises as well. I have to say, it does strike me as rather fun…
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017