In September, it will be the one year anniversary of the DC New 52.
Do you think they were going to let us forget? Did you think they weren’t going to do something special? Across the range of New 52 books?
I understand that for one month all the original new 52 books will be numbered #0 instead of being #13. And that their #13s will run in October instead.
That the zero issues will reveal stuff that happened before issue #1. Year Ones, flashbacks, origins.
This might be the perfect opportunity, say, in Batgirl to show what happened in South Africa. Justice League to show disparate superheroes working a case, but who never meet. Batman, to see where the Owls were the night that the Waynes were murdered. Stuff like that.
Rather than One Month Later, it’s more like Five Years Earlier.
There may be some creator credit surprises as well. I have to say, it does strike me as rather fun…
- Hope Nicholson’s Collection Of Intersectional Gothic Romance Stories, Now On Kickstarter - August 20, 2017
- The Comic Store That Will Order All The Marvel Lenticular Covers, Actually - August 20, 2017
- Aspen Refuses Reprints Of Damaged Metal #1 Variants To Make Them More Collectible - August 20, 2017
- The DC Universe And The Rebirth Of Finding Joy In Comics - August 20, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, August 20th, 2017 – “A Dismal Sign Of The Problems That Marvel Will Face” - August 20, 2017