When Image Comics publish The Walking Dead #100 in July, they’ll be doing so with a bang. As well as Charlie Adlard doing a cover, a wraparound cover and seeing his work transformed into a Chromium cover, there will also be covers by fellow Image stable mates Frank Quitely, Todd McFarlane, Marc Silvestri, Bryan Hitch, Sean Phillips and Ryan Ottley.
The comic is the fifth Image title to reach such lofty heights, after Spawn, Savage Dragon, Witchblade and The Darkness, and the only title not created by one of the original founders.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017