When Image Comics publish The Walking Dead #100 in July, they’ll be doing so with a bang. As well as Charlie Adlard doing a cover, a wraparound cover and seeing his work transformed into a Chromium cover, there will also be covers by fellow Image stable mates Frank Quitely, Todd McFarlane, Marc Silvestri, Bryan Hitch, Sean Phillips and Ryan Ottley.
The comic is the fifth Image title to reach such lofty heights, after Spawn, Savage Dragon, Witchblade and The Darkness, and the only title not created by one of the original founders.
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Trip Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018