When Image Comics publish The Walking Dead #100 in July, they’ll be doing so with a bang. As well as Charlie Adlard doing a cover, a wraparound cover and seeing his work transformed into a Chromium cover, there will also be covers by fellow Image stable mates Frank Quitely, Todd McFarlane, Marc Silvestri, Bryan Hitch, Sean Phillips and Ryan Ottley.
The comic is the fifth Image title to reach such lofty heights, after Spawn, Savage Dragon, Witchblade and The Darkness, and the only title not created by one of the original founders.
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017