Alan Davis always seems to have the concept of family at the heart of the stories he writes. If a character hasn’t got a family, he finds one for them. From JLA to Captain Britain to Excalibur to X-Men, it’s been a common theme.
But never more so than in ClanDestine, an actual family of superpowered beings who have let their children rebrand them all as superheroes. While often dealing with the realities of violence against the ideals of superheroics, they were a bright light, especially at the time.
The family have come and gone, from their own book, to crossing over with the X-Men, to popping up often wherever Alan Davis can find a reason.
And in July, they will return in the Fantastic Four Annual #33, as part of a story by Davis that will then continue in Daredevil Annual #1 in August.
Can’t come soon enough frankly.
- Marvel Comics To Send Out Replacement Copies Of Darth Maul #5 - July 21, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes – From X-Men Blue To Batwoman - July 21, 2017
- The Cosplay, Stars And Parties Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On A Thursday In 125 Pictures - July 21, 2017
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017