Alan Davis always seems to have the concept of family at the heart of the stories he writes. If a character hasn’t got a family, he finds one for them. From JLA to Captain Britain to Excalibur to X-Men, it’s been a common theme.
But never more so than in ClanDestine, an actual family of superpowered beings who have let their children rebrand them all as superheroes. While often dealing with the realities of violence against the ideals of superheroics, they were a bright light, especially at the time.
The family have come and gone, from their own book, to crossing over with the X-Men, to popping up often wherever Alan Davis can find a reason.
And in July, they will return in the Fantastic Four Annual #33, as part of a story by Davis that will then continue in Daredevil Annual #1 in August.
Can’t come soon enough frankly.
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017