Alan Davis always seems to have the concept of family at the heart of the stories he writes. If a character hasn’t got a family, he finds one for them. From JLA to Captain Britain to Excalibur to X-Men, it’s been a common theme.
But never more so than in ClanDestine, an actual family of superpowered beings who have let their children rebrand them all as superheroes. While often dealing with the realities of violence against the ideals of superheroics, they were a bright light, especially at the time.
The family have come and gone, from their own book, to crossing over with the X-Men, to popping up often wherever Alan Davis can find a reason.
And in July, they will return in the Fantastic Four Annual #33, as part of a story by Davis that will then continue in Daredevil Annual #1 in August.
Can’t come soon enough frankly.
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017