From Fringe this week;
Fauxlivia: You thought this might have something to do with the vigilante case the PD has been working?
Agent Lee 1: Maybe Batman’s moved to the Bronx
Fauxlivia: What’s a Batman?
Agent Lee 1: The Caped Crusader and the Dark Knight… billionaire playboy puts on a cape to clean up the the streets of Gotham?
Agent Lee 2:You mean Mantis
Agent Lee 1:Seriously? Your superhero is an insect?
Fauxlivia: Because nothing says bad ass like a flying rat.
Looks like in the Fringe Alternate Universe, they took the Death Of Batman a lot harder than the death of Superman…
- Comic Store In Your Future – I’m Only Following Orders - March 25, 2017
- Man In Joker Cosplay Arrested In Virginia, Could Get Five Years - March 25, 2017
- Weekend Without Bernie – Michael Davis, From The Edge - March 25, 2017
- Marvel Publish All-New Wolverine #19, The First ResurrXion Issue On Marvel Unlimited Two Weeks Before It’s In Print (UPDATE) - March 25, 2017
- 15 Page Preview Of Power Rangers’ Movie Sequel Graphic Novel - March 25, 2017