From Fringe this week;
Fauxlivia: You thought this might have something to do with the vigilante case the PD has been working?
Agent Lee 1: Maybe Batman’s moved to the Bronx
Fauxlivia: What’s a Batman?
Agent Lee 1: The Caped Crusader and the Dark Knight… billionaire playboy puts on a cape to clean up the the streets of Gotham?
Agent Lee 2:You mean Mantis
Agent Lee 1:Seriously? Your superhero is an insect?
Fauxlivia: Because nothing says bad ass like a flying rat.
Looks like in the Fringe Alternate Universe, they took the Death Of Batman a lot harder than the death of Superman…
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017