From Fringe this week;
Fauxlivia: You thought this might have something to do with the vigilante case the PD has been working?
Agent Lee 1: Maybe Batman’s moved to the Bronx
Fauxlivia: What’s a Batman?
Agent Lee 1: The Caped Crusader and the Dark Knight… billionaire playboy puts on a cape to clean up the the streets of Gotham?
Agent Lee 2:You mean Mantis
Agent Lee 1:Seriously? Your superhero is an insect?
Fauxlivia: Because nothing says bad ass like a flying rat.
Looks like in the Fringe Alternate Universe, they took the Death Of Batman a lot harder than the death of Superman…
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018