From Fringe this week;
Fauxlivia: You thought this might have something to do with the vigilante case the PD has been working?
Agent Lee 1: Maybe Batman’s moved to the Bronx
Fauxlivia: What’s a Batman?
Agent Lee 1: The Caped Crusader and the Dark Knight… billionaire playboy puts on a cape to clean up the the streets of Gotham?
Agent Lee 2:You mean Mantis
Agent Lee 1:Seriously? Your superhero is an insect?
Fauxlivia: Because nothing says bad ass like a flying rat.
Looks like in the Fringe Alternate Universe, they took the Death Of Batman a lot harder than the death of Superman…
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017