From Fringe this week;
Fauxlivia: You thought this might have something to do with the vigilante case the PD has been working?
Agent Lee 1: Maybe Batman’s moved to the Bronx
Fauxlivia: What’s a Batman?
Agent Lee 1: The Caped Crusader and the Dark Knight… billionaire playboy puts on a cape to clean up the the streets of Gotham?
Agent Lee 2:You mean Mantis
Agent Lee 1:Seriously? Your superhero is an insect?
Fauxlivia: Because nothing says bad ass like a flying rat.
Looks like in the Fringe Alternate Universe, they took the Death Of Batman a lot harder than the death of Superman…
- Fantastic Four Characters Removed From Sale For Marvel Heroes Game - June 28, 2017
- Steve McNiven’s Old Man Logan, Recreated As Shoreditch Graffiti By Twentieth Century Fox - June 28, 2017
- Top Ten Theories About The End Of Today’s Saga #44 - June 28, 2017
- Three Marvel Characters Return To Secret Empire #5 – This Is A Big Bad Spoiler About Just One Of Them - June 27, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today, And It’s Batman Season For Elmer Fudd – A Comic Show - June 27, 2017