Rick Olney, the man who hired a bunch of comic creators to work on an anthology that he never paid, then threatened legal action against when they told people (although no one has ever heard from his non-existent lawyer) and eventually became one of the most pilloried names in the comics industry… is working on something new, it seems.
After his Adirondack ComicFest was cancelled last year – if it ever actually existed – after many of his guests pulled out after discovering his history, he is supposedly still planning it again this year.
But more than that. He has a new company in the workd called All Aces Entertainment.
Maybe he’ll be using it to sell Matt Busch’s Indiana Jones World Maps that were meant to be sold for charity at said convention, but Rick never returned.
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017