Rick Olney, the man who hired a bunch of comic creators to work on an anthology that he never paid, then threatened legal action against when they told people (although no one has ever heard from his non-existent lawyer) and eventually became one of the most pilloried names in the comics industry… is working on something new, it seems.
After his Adirondack ComicFest was cancelled last year – if it ever actually existed – after many of his guests pulled out after discovering his history, he is supposedly still planning it again this year.
But more than that. He has a new company in the workd called All Aces Entertainment.
Maybe he’ll be using it to sell Matt Busch’s Indiana Jones World Maps that were meant to be sold for charity at said convention, but Rick never returned.
- Blue Language, Blood and Headshots -The Suicide Squad WonderCon 2018 Roundtables (VIDEO) - March 24, 2018
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018
- Marvel Uses Father’s Day to Promote Marvel Rising and Marvel Super Hero Adventures - March 23, 2018
- Sneak Peek at The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest from WonderCon 2018 - March 23, 2018