Rick Olney, the man who hired a bunch of comic creators to work on an anthology that he never paid, then threatened legal action against when they told people (although no one has ever heard from his non-existent lawyer) and eventually became one of the most pilloried names in the comics industry… is working on something new, it seems.
After his Adirondack ComicFest was cancelled last year – if it ever actually existed – after many of his guests pulled out after discovering his history, he is supposedly still planning it again this year.
But more than that. He has a new company in the workd called All Aces Entertainment.
Maybe he’ll be using it to sell Matt Busch’s Indiana Jones World Maps that were meant to be sold for charity at said convention, but Rick never returned.
- The Reverse-Flash Gets A New Origin As A “Bunny Boiler” In Today’s Flash #25 - June 28, 2017
- Eric Heisser And Raul Allen Are Valiant’s Secret Weapons - June 28, 2017
- A Certain Someone Returns In Today’s X-O Manowar #4 (SPOILERS) - June 28, 2017
- There’s Nothing There … Except For A Second Print Of #1 - June 28, 2017
- The Betrayals And Revivals Of Secret Empire #5 SPOILERS - June 28, 2017