Rick Olney, the man who hired a bunch of comic creators to work on an anthology that he never paid, then threatened legal action against when they told people (although no one has ever heard from his non-existent lawyer) and eventually became one of the most pilloried names in the comics industry… is working on something new, it seems.
After his Adirondack ComicFest was cancelled last year – if it ever actually existed – after many of his guests pulled out after discovering his history, he is supposedly still planning it again this year.
But more than that. He has a new company in the workd called All Aces Entertainment.
Maybe he’ll be using it to sell Matt Busch’s Indiana Jones World Maps that were meant to be sold for charity at said convention, but Rick never returned.
- Phoenix Resurrection Exclusive Retailer Covers From Gabriele Dell’Otto, In-Hyuk Lee And JG Jones - November 20, 2017
- Alison Sampson, Signing Winnebago Graveyard, In London This Wednesday - November 20, 2017
- All The Non-Spoiler Reviews Of Doomsday Clock #1 So Far- Including New Page Of Art - November 20, 2017
- Warning – Doomsday Clock #1 Press Embargoes Lift In Five Hours - November 19, 2017
- Caster, A New Comic (And More) From Common And Jason Masters - November 19, 2017