Rick Olney, the man who hired a bunch of comic creators to work on an anthology that he never paid, then threatened legal action against when they told people (although no one has ever heard from his non-existent lawyer) and eventually became one of the most pilloried names in the comics industry… is working on something new, it seems.
After his Adirondack ComicFest was cancelled last year – if it ever actually existed – after many of his guests pulled out after discovering his history, he is supposedly still planning it again this year.
But more than that. He has a new company in the workd called All Aces Entertainment.
Maybe he’ll be using it to sell Matt Busch’s Indiana Jones World Maps that were meant to be sold for charity at said convention, but Rick never returned.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018