Rick Olney, the man who hired a bunch of comic creators to work on an anthology that he never paid, then threatened legal action against when they told people (although no one has ever heard from his non-existent lawyer) and eventually became one of the most pilloried names in the comics industry… is working on something new, it seems.
After his Adirondack ComicFest was cancelled last year – if it ever actually existed – after many of his guests pulled out after discovering his history, he is supposedly still planning it again this year.
But more than that. He has a new company in the workd called All Aces Entertainment.
Maybe he’ll be using it to sell Matt Busch’s Indiana Jones World Maps that were meant to be sold for charity at said convention, but Rick never returned.
- The Swag Of Thought Bubble 2017 From An AirBnB That Has Not Burnt Down – Yet - September 24, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – September 24th, 2017 – “Metal Is Absolutely Crushing Everything Else” - September 24, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – September 25th, 2017 – Squirrelled Away - September 24, 2017
- What Is Your Comic Shop History? - September 24, 2017
- Not Another Zombie Comic - September 24, 2017