These were the images of the DC New 52 toys, when released in a flyer by DC Comics in January.
This, however, is how they look in adverts in some of the New DCU titles today (yes, even the likes of Animal Man and Swamp Thing, which just looks weird)
Batman it seems, hasn’t changed a pip. Neither it seems has Aquaman. Superman however has got far more of a smirk on his face, his shield is lifted and his hair is a little more bouffanty. Green Lantern also has a smaller chest logo, and raised. Wonder Woman’s boots have changed colour, she’s got bigger… stars, and her hair has flattened down and extended a bit. Flash also has a little mask work done, and has a bit of a Superman smirk himself now. And Cyborg has been bulked up and now has the biggest collar of them all…
Clearly there has been quite a bit of tinkering.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018