That face and mouth structure looks awfully familiar. Could they be… Korbinites? And does that help explain Walt Simonson‘s high-profile return to Marvel on Avengers? At this point, I think there’s probably a pretty good case to be made for the Badoon as well, but, well… who wouldn’t like to see Thor vs Beta Ray Bill on film, eventually? It’s been entertaining speculating about this little mystery, but of course we’ll know for sure soon. Until then, jump into the forum and tell us if this theory stands up.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Here’s a new TV spot for The Avengers and, below it, a screen grab revealing one of Loki’s alien warriors. And it’s very clear. And you can see exactly what it is…
Joss Whedon gives some of his “stuff” to Nick Fury and Tony Stark, and I like it.
The BBC have issued some new images from the set of Doctor Who, not that you’d know it. They’re such incredible close-ups that most of them could have been taken in the middle of Oxford Street and you’d have no idea.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
We’ve taken Steven Wacker‘s criticism to heart.
Last year, Kick Ass 2 #5 by Mark Millar and John Romita Jr was accidentally left off the order form. It was in Previews, but not on the form that retailers used to order the comic. They did their best to raise awareness of this, but in the end reduced orders saw Marvel choose to match orders from issue 4.
Cosplay photographer Jay Tablante of the Phillippines is a bit of a Bleeding Cool favourite. Here are a few of his latest cosplay works…
- Bryan Cranston Is The Red Power Ranger? You’re Goddamn Right - March 21, 2017
- Stan Lee Unable To Appear At Salt Lake Comic Con #FanX17 For Health Reasons - March 17, 2017
- There Is No Spoon? Zak Penn Takes To Twitter To Talk Matrix, And Why Reboot/Remake Don’t Apply - March 17, 2017
- As If: Clueless Becomes A Comic Book By Amber Benson, Sarah Kuhn, And Siobhan Keenan From Boom! - March 16, 2017
- Transformers: The Last Knight Preview Takes A Cue From Logan’s X-23 And Puts A Spotlight On Izzy… And Tie Bombers? - March 16, 2017