It sold out at Diamond Comic Distributors a week ago. I’m sure there will be a press release along any moment.
Bleeding Cool ran a preview of the first issue a while ago. It’s still there.
What with Rebel Blood, Hell Yeah, Saga, The Manhattan Projects and so much more going through the sell out, second print, third print, $10 by Thursday, $30 by Saturday motion, a lot more people are paying attention to a lot more Image comics right now. And everyone is looking at America’s Got Powers by Jonathan Ross and Bryan Hitch to be Image’s big explosive title from Image in April. And it probably will be.
But no one seems to have mentioned Danger Club by Landry Q. Walker and Eric Jones. A veritable smorgasboard of kicksplode superhero action. With a potentially massive mainstream concept in “Lord Of The Superflies”, a sudden increase in reorders, and not enough copies to go around.
Might be worth asking your retailer to put a copy aside. Now.
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017