It sold out at Diamond Comic Distributors a week ago. I’m sure there will be a press release along any moment.
Bleeding Cool ran a preview of the first issue a while ago. It’s still there.
What with Rebel Blood, Hell Yeah, Saga, The Manhattan Projects and so much more going through the sell out, second print, third print, $10 by Thursday, $30 by Saturday motion, a lot more people are paying attention to a lot more Image comics right now. And everyone is looking at America’s Got Powers by Jonathan Ross and Bryan Hitch to be Image’s big explosive title from Image in April. And it probably will be.
But no one seems to have mentioned Danger Club by Landry Q. Walker and Eric Jones. A veritable smorgasboard of kicksplode superhero action. With a potentially massive mainstream concept in “Lord Of The Superflies”, a sudden increase in reorders, and not enough copies to go around.
Might be worth asking your retailer to put a copy aside. Now.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018