It sold out at Diamond Comic Distributors a week ago. I’m sure there will be a press release along any moment.
Bleeding Cool ran a preview of the first issue a while ago. It’s still there.
What with Rebel Blood, Hell Yeah, Saga, The Manhattan Projects and so much more going through the sell out, second print, third print, $10 by Thursday, $30 by Saturday motion, a lot more people are paying attention to a lot more Image comics right now. And everyone is looking at America’s Got Powers by Jonathan Ross and Bryan Hitch to be Image’s big explosive title from Image in April. And it probably will be.
But no one seems to have mentioned Danger Club by Landry Q. Walker and Eric Jones. A veritable smorgasboard of kicksplode superhero action. With a potentially massive mainstream concept in “Lord Of The Superflies”, a sudden increase in reorders, and not enough copies to go around.
Might be worth asking your retailer to put a copy aside. Now.
- Disney Creating All-Ages Marvel Titles, Starting With A Spider-Man Christmas Special - July 21, 2017
- Hasbro Announces ‘Jem and the Holograms: Dimensions Anthology’ With Kate Leth, Tana Ford, Sophie Campbell, M. Victoria Robado, And Derek Charm - July 21, 2017
- New Thanos Original Graphic Novel By Jim Starlin And Alan Davis - July 21, 2017
- ‘Secret Empire’ Will “Leave The Marvel Universe In A Very Different Place” – Sneak Peeks Ahead - July 21, 2017
- Marvel Comics Announces The Return Of Captain America With Mark Waid And Chris Samnee - July 21, 2017