Appointed to the board of directors of Wizard World in May last year, John Macaluso was yesterday made CEO of Wizard World, the company that runs conventions across North America, maintains a pop culture website and, most famously, used to publish a monthly comics-based magazine.
No, not the drummer.
Macaluso used to own California Concepts, a clothes company producing garments for everyone from Target and Wal-Mart to Barneys New York. He sold the company in 2007.
He now holds the position previously vacated by Gareb Shamus.
Can we expect a new Wizard branded clothing line in the near future?
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017
- When Mary Jane And Spider-Gwen Become Venom – The Restricted Marvel True Believers Panel From C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017