Appointed to the board of directors of Wizard World in May last year, John Macaluso was yesterday made CEO of Wizard World, the company that runs conventions across North America, maintains a pop culture website and, most famously, used to publish a monthly comics-based magazine.
No, not the drummer.
Macaluso used to own California Concepts, a clothes company producing garments for everyone from Target and Wal-Mart to Barneys New York. He sold the company in 2007.
He now holds the position previously vacated by Gareb Shamus.
Can we expect a new Wizard branded clothing line in the near future?
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018