Appointed to the board of directors of Wizard World in May last year, John Macaluso was yesterday made CEO of Wizard World, the company that runs conventions across North America, maintains a pop culture website and, most famously, used to publish a monthly comics-based magazine.
No, not the drummer.
Macaluso used to own California Concepts, a clothes company producing garments for everyone from Target and Wal-Mart to Barneys New York. He sold the company in 2007.
He now holds the position previously vacated by Gareb Shamus.
Can we expect a new Wizard branded clothing line in the near future?
- Now It’s Time For Justice League Vs Suicide Squad To Make A DC Watchmen Reference (SPOILERS) - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics Full (Ish) April 2017 Solicitations – Why Wait Till Next Week? - January 18, 2017
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017
- DC/Dynamite To Publish Batman/Shadow Crossover By Steve Orlando, Scott Snyder And Riley Rossmo - January 18, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017