Frank Marraffino‘s Marvel Zombies Destroy!, a World War II-set zombified Marvel character comic was coming on great guns, with Howard The Duck and Dum Dum Dugan forming Ducky’s Dozen against Nazi zombies. But only for the first two issues out in May.
A week or so ago I was contacted by Marvel editorial: The writer for their new Zombie limited series, “Marvel Zombies Destroy!” had run into some health issues and they needed someone to step in and write the last three issues. Having not read the solicits, I said, “What’s the premise?”
“World War II Marvel Nazi zombies.”
I gave it not a moment’s hesitation. “Sold.”
Because really: How can you possibly turn down World War II Marvel Nazi zombies?
I wrote my first issue (#3 of the series) and candidly really got a kick out of it. And I’ve got incredibly twisted things in mind for #4 and #5. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I am writing it.
Issue 3 is out in June…
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017
- “A Poor Man’s Dave McKean” – A Two Year Long Journey To Finding A Niche - April 29, 2017
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017