Frank Marraffino‘s Marvel Zombies Destroy!, a World War II-set zombified Marvel character comic was coming on great guns, with Howard The Duck and Dum Dum Dugan forming Ducky’s Dozen against Nazi zombies. But only for the first two issues out in May.
A week or so ago I was contacted by Marvel editorial: The writer for their new Zombie limited series, “Marvel Zombies Destroy!” had run into some health issues and they needed someone to step in and write the last three issues. Having not read the solicits, I said, “What’s the premise?”
“World War II Marvel Nazi zombies.”
I gave it not a moment’s hesitation. “Sold.”
Because really: How can you possibly turn down World War II Marvel Nazi zombies?
I wrote my first issue (#3 of the series) and candidly really got a kick out of it. And I’ve got incredibly twisted things in mind for #4 and #5. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I am writing it.
Issue 3 is out in June…
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018
- Comic Shops Get an Exclusive John Constantine Funko POP for Free Comic Book Day 2019 (UPDATE) - October 17, 2018
- Maria Llovet Creates Original Graphic Novel ‘Loud’ for Black Mask January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Our Super Adventure by Sarah Graley Joins Rick & Morty in Oni Press January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- So Who Wrote These Words in Justice League and Aquaman: Drowned Earth? (Spoilers) - October 17, 2018