Frank Marraffino‘s Marvel Zombies Destroy!, a World War II-set zombified Marvel character comic was coming on great guns, with Howard The Duck and Dum Dum Dugan forming Ducky’s Dozen against Nazi zombies. But only for the first two issues out in May.
A week or so ago I was contacted by Marvel editorial: The writer for their new Zombie limited series, “Marvel Zombies Destroy!” had run into some health issues and they needed someone to step in and write the last three issues. Having not read the solicits, I said, “What’s the premise?”
“World War II Marvel Nazi zombies.”
I gave it not a moment’s hesitation. “Sold.”
Because really: How can you possibly turn down World War II Marvel Nazi zombies?
I wrote my first issue (#3 of the series) and candidly really got a kick out of it. And I’ve got incredibly twisted things in mind for #4 and #5. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I am writing it.
Issue 3 is out in June…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017