Frank Marraffino‘s Marvel Zombies Destroy!, a World War II-set zombified Marvel character comic was coming on great guns, with Howard The Duck and Dum Dum Dugan forming Ducky’s Dozen against Nazi zombies. But only for the first two issues out in May.
A week or so ago I was contacted by Marvel editorial: The writer for their new Zombie limited series, “Marvel Zombies Destroy!” had run into some health issues and they needed someone to step in and write the last three issues. Having not read the solicits, I said, “What’s the premise?”
“World War II Marvel Nazi zombies.”
I gave it not a moment’s hesitation. “Sold.”
Because really: How can you possibly turn down World War II Marvel Nazi zombies?
I wrote my first issue (#3 of the series) and candidly really got a kick out of it. And I’ve got incredibly twisted things in mind for #4 and #5. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I am writing it.
Issue 3 is out in June…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017