I love original comic book art. Each page has a story to tell. Occasionally a different story to that which was printed.
This is the third page of original art from the fourth issue of the current The Shade series, by James Robinson, Darwyn Cooke and J Bone, and sold via Albert Moy along with the rest of the art from the issue.
However it’s not this fourth page that’s printed in the comic. That is a title splash page. The rest of the pages seem consistent, is it possible that this was replaced by another page, because it featured the likes of Jay Garrick, the Golden Age Flash? Possibly in a manner that may be incompatible with his appearance in the also-written-by-James Robinson Earth Two?
It’s a mystery.
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017