I love original comic book art. Each page has a story to tell. Occasionally a different story to that which was printed.
This is the third page of original art from the fourth issue of the current The Shade series, by James Robinson, Darwyn Cooke and J Bone, and sold via Albert Moy along with the rest of the art from the issue.
However it’s not this fourth page that’s printed in the comic. That is a title splash page. The rest of the pages seem consistent, is it possible that this was replaced by another page, because it featured the likes of Jay Garrick, the Golden Age Flash? Possibly in a manner that may be incompatible with his appearance in the also-written-by-James Robinson Earth Two?
It’s a mystery.
- Marvel’s One Per Store Variant Covers – Collect The Set? from Mighty Captain Marvel To Venom - January 17, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Omnibus Of Buffy Season 8 Written By Joss Whedon, Bryan K Vaughan, Drew Goddard And More - January 17, 2017
- Tessa Hulls’ Journey Into Her Family’s Past Uncovers The Life Of An Extraordinary Woman - January 17, 2017
- Where To Get Your Copy Of RESIST!, The Anti-Trump, Pro-Female Comic Published For The Inauguration - January 17, 2017
- John Layman And Sam Kieth Create Eleanor & The Egret From AfterShock Comics - January 17, 2017