I love original comic book art. Each page has a story to tell. Occasionally a different story to that which was printed.
This is the third page of original art from the fourth issue of the current The Shade series, by James Robinson, Darwyn Cooke and J Bone, and sold via Albert Moy along with the rest of the art from the issue.
However it’s not this fourth page that’s printed in the comic. That is a title splash page. The rest of the pages seem consistent, is it possible that this was replaced by another page, because it featured the likes of Jay Garrick, the Golden Age Flash? Possibly in a manner that may be incompatible with his appearance in the also-written-by-James Robinson Earth Two?
It’s a mystery.
- Marvel Teams Thor & Hulk In New Comic From Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buanfantino And Alti Firmansyah - July 25, 2017
- Kieron Gillen Writing Star Wars Monthly Comic With Salvador Larocca From November - July 25, 2017
- Here’s What’s In The $500 ‘Infinity Gauntlet’ Slipcase - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Legacy: Guardians Of The Galaxy Start A New Mission In #146, Coming This November - July 25, 2017
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017