I love original comic book art. Each page has a story to tell. Occasionally a different story to that which was printed.
This is the third page of original art from the fourth issue of the current The Shade series, by James Robinson, Darwyn Cooke and J Bone, and sold via Albert Moy along with the rest of the art from the issue.
However it’s not this fourth page that’s printed in the comic. That is a title splash page. The rest of the pages seem consistent, is it possible that this was replaced by another page, because it featured the likes of Jay Garrick, the Golden Age Flash? Possibly in a manner that may be incompatible with his appearance in the also-written-by-James Robinson Earth Two?
It’s a mystery.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018