There has been a fair bit of speculation about that big flying snake whatchamacallit at the end of the most recent Avengers trailer.
Some have guessed, quite reasonably, Fin Fang Foom.
Others have said, with equal credibility, the Midgard Serpent.
Well, I was flicking through Avengers #17 earlier today, because it was free, and I noticed this.
In case that’s too squinty for you, here’s the gist:
Sin, the daughter of The Red Skull, has unleashed an ancient evil into the world – The forgotten Asgardian God known only as The Serpent!
Well, I’m not saying it is, and I’m not saying it isn’t.
I’m just saying – anything’s possible.
- London Is The Centre Of The Universe. According To Thor. - February 25, 2014
- Thor: The Dark World — The Bleeding Cool Review - October 30, 2013
- Gravity — The Bleeding Cool Review - October 25, 2013
- Missing Doctor Who Episodes Finally Released And We Saw Two Today - October 10, 2013
- Remember We Said Elizabeth Olsen Was The Scarlet Witch? Now Nick Fury Says So Too - October 3, 2013