It took the global recession to make this comic happen.
Writer Gordon Mclean took his redundancy cheque and, along with selling off his Playstation games collection, hired an artist, Caio Oliveira, to do his idea justice.
Now Gordon has published No More Heroes, a comic about superheroes, suicide and personal responsibility. With just a little Wanted/Kick Ass flavour.
“No supervillain could kill Dark Justice, the world’s greatest hero. Sid Millar did it with a text message”. A murder mystery wrapped in a cape, mixing dark humour with action as Sid (an average guy) and DJ’s sidekick Black Fury investigate the mysterious circumstances surrounding the hero’s death.
Take a look at the first ten pages. You can buy the first issue in print or digitally as you choose.
- The First 400 DC Comics Collections Being Semi-Liquidated To Retailers - November 20, 2017
- How Mike Baron Channelled Bruce Lee, Paul Gulacy And Jim Steranko For Q-Ball – Thanks To Barry McClain - November 20, 2017
- Alex De Campi’s Weekly Twisted Romance Anthology For February From Image Comics - November 20, 2017
- What Will Loot Crate Be Giving You For Christmas? And What Will You Be Giving Everyone Else? EXPLORE And STAR WARS - November 20, 2017
- Over 70 Cosplay Shots From Anime NYC In New York City (Hence The Name) This Weekend - November 20, 2017