It took the global recession to make this comic happen.
Writer Gordon Mclean took his redundancy cheque and, along with selling off his Playstation games collection, hired an artist, Caio Oliveira, to do his idea justice.
Now Gordon has published No More Heroes, a comic about superheroes, suicide and personal responsibility. With just a little Wanted/Kick Ass flavour.
“No supervillain could kill Dark Justice, the world’s greatest hero. Sid Millar did it with a text message”. A murder mystery wrapped in a cape, mixing dark humour with action as Sid (an average guy) and DJ’s sidekick Black Fury investigate the mysterious circumstances surrounding the hero’s death.
Take a look at the first ten pages. You can buy the first issue in print or digitally as you choose.
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017
- Cartoonist Conscript To The Bodega Boys - October 21, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes For Marvel Comics’ Scarlet Spider, Royals And America - October 20, 2017