It took the global recession to make this comic happen.
Writer Gordon Mclean took his redundancy cheque and, along with selling off his Playstation games collection, hired an artist, Caio Oliveira, to do his idea justice.
Now Gordon has published No More Heroes, a comic about superheroes, suicide and personal responsibility. With just a little Wanted/Kick Ass flavour.
“No supervillain could kill Dark Justice, the world’s greatest hero. Sid Millar did it with a text message”. A murder mystery wrapped in a cape, mixing dark humour with action as Sid (an average guy) and DJ’s sidekick Black Fury investigate the mysterious circumstances surrounding the hero’s death.
Take a look at the first ten pages. You can buy the first issue in print or digitally as you choose.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018