It took the global recession to make this comic happen.
Writer Gordon Mclean took his redundancy cheque and, along with selling off his Playstation games collection, hired an artist, Caio Oliveira, to do his idea justice.
Now Gordon has published No More Heroes, a comic about superheroes, suicide and personal responsibility. With just a little Wanted/Kick Ass flavour.
“No supervillain could kill Dark Justice, the world’s greatest hero. Sid Millar did it with a text message”. A murder mystery wrapped in a cape, mixing dark humour with action as Sid (an average guy) and DJ’s sidekick Black Fury investigate the mysterious circumstances surrounding the hero’s death.
Take a look at the first ten pages. You can buy the first issue in print or digitally as you choose.
- John Tyler Christopher Switches From Action Figure To Trading Card Covers – And Jim Lee’s Astonishing X-Men 1:1000 Variant Revealed - June 22, 2017
- Marvel Promises Marvel Legacy Will Affect Every Hero, Every Title, Every Story, Announced Tomorrow - June 22, 2017
- Dave Sim Does Superman For Aardvark Comics #1 - June 22, 2017
- Gendercrunching April 2017 – Marvel Comics, DC, Image, Dark Horse And IDW - June 22, 2017
- Expect A “Return To Planet Hulk” With Marvel Legacy - June 22, 2017