It took the global recession to make this comic happen.
Writer Gordon Mclean took his redundancy cheque and, along with selling off his Playstation games collection, hired an artist, Caio Oliveira, to do his idea justice.
Now Gordon has published No More Heroes, a comic about superheroes, suicide and personal responsibility. With just a little Wanted/Kick Ass flavour.
“No supervillain could kill Dark Justice, the world’s greatest hero. Sid Millar did it with a text message”. A murder mystery wrapped in a cape, mixing dark humour with action as Sid (an average guy) and DJ’s sidekick Black Fury investigate the mysterious circumstances surrounding the hero’s death.
Take a look at the first ten pages. You can buy the first issue in print or digitally as you choose.
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017