It took the global recession to make this comic happen.
Writer Gordon Mclean took his redundancy cheque and, along with selling off his Playstation games collection, hired an artist, Caio Oliveira, to do his idea justice.
Now Gordon has published No More Heroes, a comic about superheroes, suicide and personal responsibility. With just a little Wanted/Kick Ass flavour.
“No supervillain could kill Dark Justice, the world’s greatest hero. Sid Millar did it with a text message”. A murder mystery wrapped in a cape, mixing dark humour with action as Sid (an average guy) and DJ’s sidekick Black Fury investigate the mysterious circumstances surrounding the hero’s death.
Take a look at the first ten pages. You can buy the first issue in print or digitally as you choose.
- Tom King, James Tynion, Tim Seeley And Scott Lobdell Rank Off The Batfamily - February 20, 2017
- Core Business: A Dream Killer Edition – Michael Davis, From The Edge - February 20, 2017
- Marvel Comics Blame Retailer Woes On Returnable $2.99 DC Comics – Do They Have A Point? - February 20, 2017
- The First Time Kieron Gillen Wrote A James Bond Comic - February 20, 2017
- Was The Rocket Raccoon Cancellation-And-Relaunch A Trademark Shot Against DC Comics? - February 20, 2017