In the American corner, Leaping Tall Buildings by Seth Kushner and Christopher Irving, a series of photographs and short essays profiling some of the greatest classic and modern comic book talents from Jeffrey Brown to Stan Lee to Grant Morrison to Chris Claremont. It launches in early May.
And in the British corner, Portraits by Joel Meadows, black and white shots of the likes of Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Mike Carey, Pete Hogan and Guillemoro Del Toro. It launches at Gosh Comics in London on March 10th.
Here’s a look at examples from both. There’s not a lot of crossover.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018