In the American corner, Leaping Tall Buildings by Seth Kushner and Christopher Irving, a series of photographs and short essays profiling some of the greatest classic and modern comic book talents from Jeffrey Brown to Stan Lee to Grant Morrison to Chris Claremont. It launches in early May.
And in the British corner, Portraits by Joel Meadows, black and white shots of the likes of Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Mike Carey, Pete Hogan and Guillemoro Del Toro. It launches at Gosh Comics in London on March 10th.
Here’s a look at examples from both. There’s not a lot of crossover.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017