In the American corner, Leaping Tall Buildings by Seth Kushner and Christopher Irving, a series of photographs and short essays profiling some of the greatest classic and modern comic book talents from Jeffrey Brown to Stan Lee to Grant Morrison to Chris Claremont. It launches in early May.
And in the British corner, Portraits by Joel Meadows, black and white shots of the likes of Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Mike Carey, Pete Hogan and Guillemoro Del Toro. It launches at Gosh Comics in London on March 10th.
Here’s a look at examples from both. There’s not a lot of crossover.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017