In the American corner, Leaping Tall Buildings by Seth Kushner and Christopher Irving, a series of photographs and short essays profiling some of the greatest classic and modern comic book talents from Jeffrey Brown to Stan Lee to Grant Morrison to Chris Claremont. It launches in early May.
And in the British corner, Portraits by Joel Meadows, black and white shots of the likes of Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Mike Carey, Pete Hogan and Guillemoro Del Toro. It launches at Gosh Comics in London on March 10th.
Here’s a look at examples from both. There’s not a lot of crossover.
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017