The London Amazing Spider-Man event has just finished. Actor Andrew Garfield was asked, on stage about the honour of playing Spider-Man. He told the crowd that the role is bigger than any one actor, that last time it was Toby, this time it’s him and next time… he wants to see the role played by a half Hispanic, half African-American actor.
Basically, Andrew Garfield has been reading Brian Bendis’ and Sara Pichelli’s recent relaunch of the Ultimate Spider-Man series, starring just such a Spider-Man, one Miles Morales under the suit.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018
- Preview of Next Week’s Doctor Who, Rosa Parks, and New TARDIS - October 14, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ New Origin This Week Includes Her Real Name - October 14, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Remembering Norm Breyfogle - October 14, 2018