The London Amazing Spider-Man event has just finished. Actor Andrew Garfield was asked, on stage about the honour of playing Spider-Man. He told the crowd that the role is bigger than any one actor, that last time it was Toby, this time it’s him and next time… he wants to see the role played by a half Hispanic, half African-American actor.
Basically, Andrew Garfield has been reading Brian Bendis’ and Sara Pichelli’s recent relaunch of the Ultimate Spider-Man series, starring just such a Spider-Man, one Miles Morales under the suit.
- DC Comics Cancels Doom Patrol #12 Orders, Delays It Until at Least April - January 18, 2018
- Justice League Of America’s Queen Of Fables Story Gets an Extra Issue - January 18, 2018
- AfterShock Signs Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler for 3 Comics Series – Her Infernal Descent is the First - January 18, 2018
- Spider-Man Goes to Wakanda in New Marvel Kids Comic, Marvel Super Hero Adventures - January 18, 2018
- Will Doomsday Clock Bring Back the Legion and the Justice Society? And What’s With Shazam? - January 18, 2018