Bleeding Cool’s Grace Randoph and Newsarama’s Alan Kistler discuss the comic industry’s week of news in this Between The Pages edition of Think About The Ink… so that means Watchmen. And I find myself disagreeing with every word. Divergence of opinion! Plurality of views! Hell, I publish Darin Wagner, don’t I? Must… reign… in… temptation to fly to JFX, get the trains to Midtown Comics at Times Square, hope they are still recording and barge in to object.
Self control, Richard, self control. Calm, calm, calm. There, that’s better.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Supermans Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017