Bleeding Cool’s Grace Randoph and Newsarama’s Alan Kistler discuss the comic industry’s week of news in this Between The Pages edition of Think About The Ink… so that means Watchmen. And I find myself disagreeing with every word. Divergence of opinion! Plurality of views! Hell, I publish Darin Wagner, don’t I? Must… reign… in… temptation to fly to JFX, get the trains to Midtown Comics at Times Square, hope they are still recording and barge in to object.
Self control, Richard, self control. Calm, calm, calm. There, that’s better.
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017
- “When Their Sales Go Down, They Will Abandon You” – Run DMC’s Darryl McDaniels On Comic Book Publishing - April 26, 2017
- Venom #150, The First Of The Marvel Legacy Comics – And It Shows - April 26, 2017