Comics and graffiti artist David Choe, who was inspired by the likes of Rob Liefeld, Jim Lee and Todd McFarlane, is about to become richer than all of them.
His graphic novel Slow Jams is a much desired item, selling for around $200… but that’s not the matter at issue here. Rather his work for Facebook’s first offices a few years ago, which instead of taking a few thousand dollars in payment for, he took stock. Estimated now, in the face of Facebook going public, to be worth $200 million.
He’s now about to be richer than almost everyone at the same Marvel Comics that rejected his pitch with Brian Wood for the comic book series NYX, that would have featured Gambit, Rogue and Jubilee as well as other characters that Wood reworked for his Demo series…
- Bleeding Cool’s First Cosplay Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 20, 2017
- Tom King Teases ‘Dark Matter’ From DC Comics For December 2017 - July 19, 2017
- ‘Astonisher’ Begins And ‘Noble’ Returns From Catalyst Prime In October - July 19, 2017
- The Tick Takeover Experience At San Diego Comic-Con 2017: One Of The Best Off-Site Activities In Years - July 19, 2017
- Doctor Who: Topps Trading Card For The 13th Doctor Available – That Was Fast - July 19, 2017