Comics and graffiti artist David Choe, who was inspired by the likes of Rob Liefeld, Jim Lee and Todd McFarlane, is about to become richer than all of them.
His graphic novel Slow Jams is a much desired item, selling for around $200… but that’s not the matter at issue here. Rather his work for Facebook’s first offices a few years ago, which instead of taking a few thousand dollars in payment for, he took stock. Estimated now, in the face of Facebook going public, to be worth $200 million.
He’s now about to be richer than almost everyone at the same Marvel Comics that rejected his pitch with Brian Wood for the comic book series NYX, that would have featured Gambit, Rogue and Jubilee as well as other characters that Wood reworked for his Demo series…
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017