Bleeding Cool has sources everywhere. Some are reliable, some are… less so, but sometimes still come up with the goods. Well, this come from one of those double platinum sources that you can bet the farm, the farmer and the entire agricultural budget on.
I was given two words. Two words that define the story. Two words that tell you everything you need to know and promise so much more. Forget Before Watchmen, this is bigger.
With Occupy London, Occupy Wall Street, Occupy Washington bringing political and economic realities to a mass population, putting the very nature of capitalism on trial and encouraging the kinds of conversations the previous generation just couldn’t have imagined resurfacing.
And now they are going to be discussed in Riverdale. A comic publisher which only a few years ago condemned anyone for even suggesting people in Riverdale could be gay, and is now running gay mixed race military weddings on the cover of their comic, looks like they’ll be addressing the biggest political controversy of our time.
Image courtesy of The Hairpin. Their parody is now becoming reality.
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017
- Dynamite Launches The Sovereigns #0 With Turok, Magnus, Solar, Doctor Spektor For $1, With Ray Fawkes, Chuck Wendig, Aubrey Sitterson and Johnny Desjardins - January 24, 2017
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017