Bleeding Cool has sources everywhere. Some are reliable, some are… less so, but sometimes still come up with the goods. Well, this come from one of those double platinum sources that you can bet the farm, the farmer and the entire agricultural budget on.
I was given two words. Two words that define the story. Two words that tell you everything you need to know and promise so much more. Forget Before Watchmen, this is bigger.
With Occupy London, Occupy Wall Street, Occupy Washington bringing political and economic realities to a mass population, putting the very nature of capitalism on trial and encouraging the kinds of conversations the previous generation just couldn’t have imagined resurfacing.
And now they are going to be discussed in Riverdale. A comic publisher which only a few years ago condemned anyone for even suggesting people in Riverdale could be gay, and is now running gay mixed race military weddings on the cover of their comic, looks like they’ll be addressing the biggest political controversy of our time.
Image courtesy of The Hairpin. Their parody is now becoming reality.
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018