Known especially for his Gen 13 and DV8 work for Wildstorm, and more recently for his Zenescope covers, especially Grimm Fairy Tales. Al Rio had worked across the comics industry, noth in Brazil and in the USA, including the likes of Grifter & The Mask, Alan Moore’s Voodoo, Avengylene for Avatar World War Hulk, Amazing Spider-Man and New Mutants.
The respected Brazilian journalist Sidney Gusman, after talking to those close to the family reports that is was apparently suicide, but that no note had been left.
Our thoughts are with his family.
- Which Order To Read Today’s Secret Empire Comics In? And How Imperial Are They? X-Men Blue #8, Occupy Avengers #8, Deadpool #34, Mighty Captain Marvel #7, Captain America: Sam Wilson #24, Secret Empire #7, Captain America: Steve Rogers #19 - July 26, 2017
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Is This The Proof You Need For The Identity Of Mister Oz From Today’s Action Comics #984? - July 26, 2017
- Wonder Woman #27 Engages In Warner Bros Product Placement (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017