Jim Lee finished the most recent issue of Justice League #5 just before his new child was born, and while his wife Carla was rather heavily pregnant. He’s written that the new arrival held out until he’d finished his deadline, which was appreciated by all, I’m sure. But what tribute could Jim Lee make to his wife in the comic, created at a testing time?
Here’s a panel wherein the cowless Batman makes a major decision.
Let’s have a closer look at that windscreen.
“I LOVE CARLA”
Awww….. I hope it went over well.
“Honey? Look, I’m putting you in the new Justice League.”
“Yeah, you did a hell of a lot more to me than that! Now help me up!”
- Comixology Bestseller List, 19th October 2018 – The Crossover-Then-New-Writer Paradigm - October 19, 2018
- Spider-Man, Who?? The Psychology of Marvel Comics Vs. the Movies - October 19, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Lenticular, Foil and Black Bags - October 19, 2018
- Erik Burnham’s Writer’s Commentary on Red Sonja #22 - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Liquidates Hardcovers to Comic Stores - October 19, 2018