We’ve all thought that Colossus, as a man and a mutant had a little something extra. And now we have solid proof. An extra one and a quarter inches.
For their tenth anniversary of publishing seven inch Marvel Select figure, Diamond Select Toys is putting out a fully articulated Colossus figure at a towering eight-and-a-quarter inches in February.
And to prove it, here’s a photo of Colossus kicking Gambit in the… seven inches.
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018