We’ve all thought that Colossus, as a man and a mutant had a little something extra. And now we have solid proof. An extra one and a quarter inches.
For their tenth anniversary of publishing seven inch Marvel Select figure, Diamond Select Toys is putting out a fully articulated Colossus figure at a towering eight-and-a-quarter inches in February.
And to prove it, here’s a photo of Colossus kicking Gambit in the… seven inches.
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Canada’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018