That was the conversation I found myself in the other week. “What would happen if you dropped Aquaman in the middle of the desert?”
I didn’t expect DC Comics to answer me quite so literally.
This is a preview of Aquaman #5 courtesy of Wired, out from DC Comics tomorrow, by Geoff Johns, Ivan Reis and Joe Prado.
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018