That was the conversation I found myself in the other week. “What would happen if you dropped Aquaman in the middle of the desert?”
I didn’t expect DC Comics to answer me quite so literally.
This is a preview of Aquaman #5 courtesy of Wired, out from DC Comics tomorrow, by Geoff Johns, Ivan Reis and Joe Prado.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018