That was the conversation I found myself in the other week. “What would happen if you dropped Aquaman in the middle of the desert?”
I didn’t expect DC Comics to answer me quite so literally.
This is a preview of Aquaman #5 courtesy of Wired, out from DC Comics tomorrow, by Geoff Johns, Ivan Reis and Joe Prado.
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017