There’s a shroud of secrecy surrounding The Dark Knight Rises, and Liam Neeson isn’t going to be the one to leak plot details. However, the actor did let slip in an interview with ShowbizSpy that he was definitely on set, however briefly, which has led many to conclude that he was filming the return of his character Ra Al Ghul.
I can tell you nothing about Dark Knight Rises, seriously … I was on set for maybe an hour-and-a-half and the director didn’t tell me anything of what it’s about … So, I’m being very honest when I say I have no idea what’s going to happen.
This raises the question of just how much material he could have possibly filmed in an hour and a half, so it’s possible that he was merely passing through for a cup of tea. If I had to guess, I’d say it was probably one of those sequel set-up endings where right at the end of the film you see someone silhouetted in a tall-backed chair, possibly stroking a cat of some description, and then they give an evil cackle and turn around, triggering the end credits.
Considering the end of Batman Begins, however, I’d be more inclined to say that he was filming a flashback to Bruce Wayne’s training days. I suppose all we can do is wait and see.
- Jackie Chan Confirms Role In The Expendables 3 - December 17, 2012
- Garrett Hedlund Confirms Attachment To TRON 3 - December 13, 2012
- Lincoln And Argo Lead The 2013 Golden Globes Nominations - December 13, 2012
- James McAvoy And Mark Strong Star In New Trailer For Brit Action Thriller Welcome To The Punch - December 11, 2012
- The Asylum Finally Have One Of Their Mockbusters Blocked As Lawyers Stop Age Of The Hobbits - December 10, 2012