There was one time when Ron Perazza was consider one of the most powerful up and coming comics employees, DC’s digital expert and founder of their now-abandoned Zuda Comics line. He then was appointed Vice President of Online, managing DC’s move to digital comics through comiXology. He was once tipped by some people for the Publisher job,
Then the DC Relocate happened, and his job was moved to the West Coast.
But Ron Perazza didn’t want to go to the West Coast. He was a New Yorker. So he left DC Comics.
Now comiXology has named him Vice-President – General Manager of Publisher and Creator Services, with an eye to developing their next generation publisher and creator tools.
So, basically he knows everyone he’s working with.
And as comiXology continues to grow and digital continues to boom, Ron Perazza looks like he’ll be a far more powerful figure in the comics industry than he might have otherwise achieved with just DC Comics.
- 148 More Cosplay Pics From San Diego Comic-Con 2018 – From Handmaids to The Incredibles Family - July 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd July 2018 – Welcome To The Worlds Of DC - July 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 22nd July 2018 – Batman No 1 But Sales Are Dropping - July 22, 2018
- It All Comes Down To This – #MarvelDeclassified Begins Tomorrow - July 22, 2018
- Cicada Put Through the Flash Blender and King Shark/Gorilla Grodd Team-Up – Q&A From Cast and Crew at SDCC - July 22, 2018