We’ve mentioned before how Stormwatch is meant to be one of the key books of the New DC 52 continuity. It’s the book where Pandora’s identity and importance will be revealed, and it looks key to many other stories too. From just one panel in Stormwatch #5.
We know that Stormwatch is the future of the Demon Knights book – Merlin and Adam One appear to be the same fellow, and we can see the box that holds the Holy Grail here, as well as medieval weaponry (could Excalibur be there?) It’s all a bit League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen isn’t it?
But as well as a Daemonite in a bottle (seen a lot in Voodoo and Grifter), a bottle city (currently being explored in Action Comics), Jenny Sparks’ shirt from earlier Stormwatch and The Authority, we also see Alan Scott of the Justice Society’s Green Lantern ring.
With the Justice Society and Earth Two coming later this year, could Stormwatch and The Bleed be the way to cross universes?
What else can you see?
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018