Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
They’re all private commissions…
Comics don’t get to the UK until tomorrow this week. Thankfully, I do have someone on hand to give me the inside track.
He may be the law. But this particular advert for Judge Dredd in 2000AD, by Mike McMahon and Brian Bolland, may cause a trademark lawyer a heart attack these days. Thankfully it was from a more innocent time…
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Mike Johnson, writer of the Star Trek comics, has revealed that he and Orci have been subtly planting clues about what we can expect in Star Trek 2. In the latest issue of the magazine, Johnson has said:
There’s probably no ideal way to calculate the year’s biggest flops without adding on some more qualifiers. Being a “flop” is just too vague a concept.
At the end of every year, twenty five movies are selected for the American Library of Congress seal of approval. These pictures are promised eternal life via preservation and their inclusion on this roster of cinematic top dogs.
- I Think We’ve Already Seen A Good Look At Matt Reeves’ Take On Batman - April 30, 2017
- ‘Superman Vs KKK’ Headed To Film - April 29, 2017
- Stephen King’s Firestarter Gets A Remake By Akiva Goldsman And Scott Teems - April 28, 2017
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017