In January, The Lass pub in Manchester will be debuting a stage play version of the Alan Moore/Ian Gibson 2000AD comic strip, The Ballad Of Halo Jones.
Halo and her friends live on the Hoop – a repository for the unemployed in the 50th century, but she won’t be beaten. She dreams of getting out and becomes a legend in the process.
Join us for a brand new, full cast production of Books one and two the 50th century girl next door, created by Alan Moore and Ian Gibson and originally presented in 2000AD in the 80‘s. £10.00, main pub. Tickets available online from http://www.wegottickets.com/f/3688 or on the door, if not sold out
Louise Hamer – Halo Jones
Claire Dean – Rodice Olsun
Benjamin Patterson – Toby
Zoe Iqbal – Swifty Frisco/Cezanne
Paida Noel – Ludy
Michelle Ashton – Brinna Childress-Lao/Ensemble
Laura Cope – Toy Molto
Danny Wallace – Glyph
Marlon Solomon – Mix Ninegold
Will Hutchby – Lux Roth Chop
Phil Dennison – Terrorist/Ensemble
Gerard Thompson – Rat King/Ensemble
Gemma Flannery – Ensemble
Date/Times: 2nd January 6pm, 4th January 2.30pm, 5th-7th January 6.30pm, 7th January 12.30pm
Note: The Ballad of Halo Jones is Copyright Rebellion 2011 A/S. All rights reserved. Halo Jones has been adapted and dramatised with the permission of Rebellion. www.2000adonline.com.
Where did you go? Out. What did you see? The Ballad Of Halo Jones….
- Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Covers From Dan Jurgens, Curt Swan, Francesco Mattina and Tyler Kirkham - March 20, 2018
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018