In January, The Lass pub in Manchester will be debuting a stage play version of the Alan Moore/Ian Gibson 2000AD comic strip, The Ballad Of Halo Jones.
Halo and her friends live on the Hoop – a repository for the unemployed in the 50th century, but she won’t be beaten. She dreams of getting out and becomes a legend in the process.
Join us for a brand new, full cast production of Books one and two the 50th century girl next door, created by Alan Moore and Ian Gibson and originally presented in 2000AD in the 80‘s. £10.00, main pub. Tickets available online from http://www.wegottickets.com/f/3688 or on the door, if not sold out
Louise Hamer – Halo Jones
Claire Dean – Rodice Olsun
Benjamin Patterson – Toby
Zoe Iqbal – Swifty Frisco/Cezanne
Paida Noel – Ludy
Michelle Ashton – Brinna Childress-Lao/Ensemble
Laura Cope – Toy Molto
Danny Wallace – Glyph
Marlon Solomon – Mix Ninegold
Will Hutchby – Lux Roth Chop
Phil Dennison – Terrorist/Ensemble
Gerard Thompson – Rat King/Ensemble
Gemma Flannery – Ensemble
Date/Times: 2nd January 6pm, 4th January 2.30pm, 5th-7th January 6.30pm, 7th January 12.30pm
Note: The Ballad of Halo Jones is Copyright Rebellion 2011 A/S. All rights reserved. Halo Jones has been adapted and dramatised with the permission of Rebellion. www.2000adonline.com.
Where did you go? Out. What did you see? The Ballad Of Halo Jones….
- Razorfist And Princess Zanda Now Part Of The MCU With Black Panther Prelude - October 18, 2017
- How The Robins React To The Batman/Catwoman Proposal In Batman #33 (SPOILERS) - October 18, 2017
- Today’s Savage Dragon Advertises Toronto’s Kensington Market Really Well - October 18, 2017
- The Terrifics On The Front Of Next Week’s Diamond Previews #350 - October 18, 2017
- Funko POP Design For Saga’s Lying Cat For Free Comic Book Day 2018 - October 18, 2017