No, we don’t have the art to prove it. Sorry.
We heard Amanda Conner was attached to the Watchmen prequel comic, being produced at DC Comics under the fake name “Panic Room”, but it had been denied by those close to her.
However, we’ve now received more confirmatory details, and in one form or other, it appears that Amanda Conner is drawing a Silk Spectre project for DC Comics, presumably one of the four mini-series promised in the first “wave” of Watchmen prequels. The other two appear to be Nite Owl by Andy Kubert and The Comedian by JG Jones.
I wonder if it will bear any resemblance to The Pro?
- A Few DC Covers For April, From Jamie McKelvie To Sienkiewicz To Conner To Cho - March 22, 2017
- Garth Ennis And Donny Cates Find New Homes For Comics In AfterShock’s Solicits For June 2017 - March 22, 2017
- Alex Ross’ Mighty Mouse Tops Dynamite’s June 2017 Solicits - March 22, 2017
- Rocky & Bullwinkle Get A New Comic From American Mythology In June 2017 Solicits - March 22, 2017
- Nothing On The Cover Or Description For Invincible Iron Man #5 Happens In The Comic - March 22, 2017