No, we don’t have the art to prove it. Sorry.
We heard Amanda Conner was attached to the Watchmen prequel comic, being produced at DC Comics under the fake name “Panic Room”, but it had been denied by those close to her.
However, we’ve now received more confirmatory details, and in one form or other, it appears that Amanda Conner is drawing a Silk Spectre project for DC Comics, presumably one of the four mini-series promised in the first “wave” of Watchmen prequels. The other two appear to be Nite Owl by Andy Kubert and The Comedian by JG Jones.
I wonder if it will bear any resemblance to The Pro?
- Yes, Avengers #675 Starts A Weekly Avengers Title With A Lot Of Creators - September 26, 2017
- Ed Piskor’s Next Comic Is A Shoe Box Story Of How Baltimore Saved The Nike AF-1 - September 26, 2017
- Ask For Mercy: A New Comic From Richard Starkings And Abz-J-Harding - September 26, 2017
- Fifteen Big Spoilers For Tomorrow’s Marvel Legacy #1 – In Order Of Spoileriness - September 26, 2017
- What Titan Comics’ Doctor Might Look Like In 2018 - September 26, 2017