No, we don’t have the art to prove it. Sorry.
We heard Amanda Conner was attached to the Watchmen prequel comic, being produced at DC Comics under the fake name “Panic Room”, but it had been denied by those close to her.
However, we’ve now received more confirmatory details, and in one form or other, it appears that Amanda Conner is drawing a Silk Spectre project for DC Comics, presumably one of the four mini-series promised in the first “wave” of Watchmen prequels. The other two appear to be Nite Owl by Andy Kubert and The Comedian by JG Jones.
I wonder if it will bear any resemblance to The Pro?
- Brits Are Getting Gruesome Context For Guy Fawkes Night From BBC’s Gunpowder - October 22, 2017
- Will Monday Bring Confirmation That MCM And Reed Expo Are Getting Together? - October 22, 2017
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017
- A Familiar Character Is Set To Discover That Peter Parker Is Spider-Man – Again (SPOILER) - October 22, 2017