No, we don’t have the art to prove it. Sorry.
We heard Amanda Conner was attached to the Watchmen prequel comic, being produced at DC Comics under the fake name “Panic Room”, but it had been denied by those close to her.
However, we’ve now received more confirmatory details, and in one form or other, it appears that Amanda Conner is drawing a Silk Spectre project for DC Comics, presumably one of the four mini-series promised in the first “wave” of Watchmen prequels. The other two appear to be Nite Owl by Andy Kubert and The Comedian by JG Jones.
I wonder if it will bear any resemblance to The Pro?
- TV Legend Sir Bruce Forsyth Passes Away At Age 89 - August 18, 2017
- Someone At Marvel Just Read Garth Ennis And Goran Parlov’s Punisher: Platoon… - August 18, 2017
- Nerd Block Owes Diamond And Funko A Quarter Of A Million Each, And NYCC $150K - August 18, 2017
- The Supergirl Cosplayer Who Went To Charlottesville – Guess Whose Side She Was On - August 18, 2017
- Marc Laming On X-Men Gold And Other Creative Changes To Jean Grey, Hulk And Prox Transmissions - August 18, 2017