No, we don’t have the art to prove it. Sorry.
We heard Amanda Conner was attached to the Watchmen prequel comic, being produced at DC Comics under the fake name “Panic Room”, but it had been denied by those close to her.
However, we’ve now received more confirmatory details, and in one form or other, it appears that Amanda Conner is drawing a Silk Spectre project for DC Comics, presumably one of the four mini-series promised in the first “wave” of Watchmen prequels. The other two appear to be Nite Owl by Andy Kubert and The Comedian by JG Jones.
I wonder if it will bear any resemblance to The Pro?
- New Fighting American Series for March 2018 from Gordon Rennie, Andy Tong and Jerry Ordway - December 18, 2017
- Orbital Comics Opens Jack Kirby Gallery, Featuring Homages to the King - December 18, 2017
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017