No, we don’t have the art to prove it. Sorry.
We heard Amanda Conner was attached to the Watchmen prequel comic, being produced at DC Comics under the fake name “Panic Room”, but it had been denied by those close to her.
However, we’ve now received more confirmatory details, and in one form or other, it appears that Amanda Conner is drawing a Silk Spectre project for DC Comics, presumably one of the four mini-series promised in the first “wave” of Watchmen prequels. The other two appear to be Nite Owl by Andy Kubert and The Comedian by JG Jones.
I wonder if it will bear any resemblance to The Pro?
- How Imperious Are Today’s Secret Empire Crossovers? Secret Empire #5, Occupy Avengers #8, Amazing Spider-Man #29, Guardians Of The Galaxy Annual #1 - June 28, 2017
- Does Doctor Who Christmas Special Shooting Reveal This Saturday’s Cliffhanger? (SPOILERS) - June 28, 2017
- Suicide Squad Continues To Spread The Love For Graphic Designers - June 28, 2017
- Fantastic Four Characters Removed From Sale For Marvel Heroes Game - June 28, 2017
- Steve McNiven’s Old Man Logan, Recreated As Shoreditch Graffiti By Twentieth Century Fox - June 28, 2017