David Demarco, Jason Dasenbrock and Wendy Pivonka owned Legend Comics in Leavenworth Plaza, Omaha. They also owned Legend Coffee one block west in Wohlner’s Grocery Store.
Now then have become one. Legend Comics has moved that block to the Wohlner’s Grocery Store area, right next to Legend Coffee and has installed an internal walkway between the two businesses, encouraging custom to flow one way and then the other, and have hired fourteen new employees to cope with the now-expanded business. Cappuccino with your comic? Ground coffee with your graphic novel?
Or if you’re an Archie fan, next month they’re also providing old-fashioned phosphates or a root beer float.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018