David Demarco, Jason Dasenbrock and Wendy Pivonka owned Legend Comics in Leavenworth Plaza, Omaha. They also owned Legend Coffee one block west in Wohlner’s Grocery Store.
Now then have become one. Legend Comics has moved that block to the Wohlner’s Grocery Store area, right next to Legend Coffee and has installed an internal walkway between the two businesses, encouraging custom to flow one way and then the other, and have hired fourteen new employees to cope with the now-expanded business. Cappuccino with your comic? Ground coffee with your graphic novel?
Or if you’re an Archie fan, next month they’re also providing old-fashioned phosphates or a root beer float.
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017
- When Mary Jane And Spider-Gwen Become Venom – The Restricted Marvel True Believers Panel From C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017