David Demarco, Jason Dasenbrock and Wendy Pivonka owned Legend Comics in Leavenworth Plaza, Omaha. They also owned Legend Coffee one block west in Wohlner’s Grocery Store.
Now then have become one. Legend Comics has moved that block to the Wohlner’s Grocery Store area, right next to Legend Coffee and has installed an internal walkway between the two businesses, encouraging custom to flow one way and then the other, and have hired fourteen new employees to cope with the now-expanded business. Cappuccino with your comic? Ground coffee with your graphic novel?
Or if you’re an Archie fan, next month they’re also providing old-fashioned phosphates or a root beer float.
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017
- DC/Dynamite To Publish Batman/Shadow Crossover By Steve Orlando, Scott Snyder And Riley Rossmo - January 18, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017