David Demarco, Jason Dasenbrock and Wendy Pivonka owned Legend Comics in Leavenworth Plaza, Omaha. They also owned Legend Coffee one block west in Wohlner’s Grocery Store.
Now then have become one. Legend Comics has moved that block to the Wohlner’s Grocery Store area, right next to Legend Coffee and has installed an internal walkway between the two businesses, encouraging custom to flow one way and then the other, and have hired fourteen new employees to cope with the now-expanded business. Cappuccino with your comic? Ground coffee with your graphic novel?
Or if you’re an Archie fan, next month they’re also providing old-fashioned phosphates or a root beer float.
- Oh The Celebrities You’ll Meet At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- The Winners Of The Eisner Awards 2017 In Full – And Their Reactions! - July 22, 2017
- Black Eyed Peas Played The Marvel Party In San Diego Last Night – Video And Photos - July 22, 2017
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017