I understand that DC are pursuing a new Batman: Black And White series. Published several years ago, from the editorship of Mark Chiarello, the original mini-series published Batman stories and art in monochrome from some of the world’s most respected creators. The series also contined with strips running in Gotham Knights. Creators included Jim Lee, Neil Gaiman, Frank Miller, Ted McKeever, Joe Kubert, Simon Bisley, John Byrne, Paul Pope, Brian Azzarello, Eduardo Risso, Moebius, Warren Ellis, Katsuhiro Otomo and Brian Bolland. The collections have become perennial best sellers, while providing material that appears in other collections such as Killing Joke.
And now it seems that DC are reaching out to creators to put together a sequel. Batman: Black And White 2.
Talking of such extravagant Batman projects, I understand that while Batman Europa has been cancelled from distributor, Diamond Comics, it has not been cancelled as a project within DC and is planned to return…
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017