The volume in question contains a page with no lettering. As a result, retailers are asked to withdraw the book from sale, and replacements will be on their way in the near future.
So if you have your copy already, talk to your comic shop and I’m sure they’ll be able to sort it all out, as and when.
If you didn’t get it that way… it may take a little longer.
Image requests that retailers who have received copies of this volume withdraw them from sale immediately.
Information on handling the withdrawn copies, and a ship date for the corrected edition of the collection, will be released at a later date.
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017