The volume in question contains a page with no lettering. As a result, retailers are asked to withdraw the book from sale, and replacements will be on their way in the near future.
So if you have your copy already, talk to your comic shop and I’m sure they’ll be able to sort it all out, as and when.
If you didn’t get it that way… it may take a little longer.
Image requests that retailers who have received copies of this volume withdraw them from sale immediately.
Information on handling the withdrawn copies, and a ship date for the corrected edition of the collection, will be released at a later date.
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017