Mark Stafford is one of my favourite comic book artists. Somewhere between Robert Crumb and Evan Dorkin, he has a reputation for being able to work in any style – but always making it 100% Stafford.
Well, now he finds himself in the position of needing to raise some funds sharpish, and is selling off chunks of his original work. Here are nineteen of the pieces he has for sale, as well as all his work with Bryan Talbot from the first volume of Cherubs (Desperado/Dark Horse), and the Lovecraft adaptation from Self Made Hero.
All the digitally coloured works will come with the pencils and inks as seperate pages, and a digital print of the finished piece if available, pencils normally A3, inks A4. Any and all enquiries, directly to email@example.com.
After me, of course.
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018