All the Invisibles. All of it. In one book. 1536 pages worth. The Invisibles Omnibus collecting The Invisibles Volume 1 #1-25, Volume 2 #1-22, Volume 3 #12-1 and the short story from Vertigo Winters Edge #1. All written by Grant Morrison, with art from the likes of Steve Yeowell, Jilll Thompson, Dennis Cramer, Chris Weston, John Ridgway, Steve Parkhouse, Kim DeMulder, Paul Johnson, Phil Jimenez, John Stokes, Tommy Lee Edwards, Dick Giordano, Mark Buckingham, Mark Pennington, Michael Lark, Keith Aiken, Marc Hempel, Ray Kryssing, Philip Bond, Glyn Dillon, Ivan Reis, Warren Pleece, Sean Phillips, Jay Stephens, Frank Quitely and… Grant Morrison himself.
Sixty comics. In one big book. $150.
Oh, and now that Ed Brubaker is a big name, we get Deadenders TPB collecting all sixteen issues of that series as well as the Winters Edge short story, with artists Warren Pleece, Richard Case, Jay Stephens and Cameron Stewart.
And there’s Neil Gaiman‘s Midnight Days Deluxe HC, gathering odds and sods from Neil’s DC output including Hellblazer #27, Sandman Midnight Theatre and Swamp Thing Annual #2, combining Welcome To The House Of Mystery and Midnight Days, and wrapping it in a hardcover.
Those Mayans had better not end the world quite yet.
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017