All the Invisibles. All of it. In one book. 1536 pages worth. The Invisibles Omnibus collecting The Invisibles Volume 1 #1-25, Volume 2 #1-22, Volume 3 #12-1 and the short story from Vertigo Winters Edge #1. All written by Grant Morrison, with art from the likes of Steve Yeowell, Jilll Thompson, Dennis Cramer, Chris Weston, John Ridgway, Steve Parkhouse, Kim DeMulder, Paul Johnson, Phil Jimenez, John Stokes, Tommy Lee Edwards, Dick Giordano, Mark Buckingham, Mark Pennington, Michael Lark, Keith Aiken, Marc Hempel, Ray Kryssing, Philip Bond, Glyn Dillon, Ivan Reis, Warren Pleece, Sean Phillips, Jay Stephens, Frank Quitely and… Grant Morrison himself.
Sixty comics. In one big book. $150.
Oh, and now that Ed Brubaker is a big name, we get Deadenders TPB collecting all sixteen issues of that series as well as the Winters Edge short story, with artists Warren Pleece, Richard Case, Jay Stephens and Cameron Stewart.
And there’s Neil Gaiman‘s Midnight Days Deluxe HC, gathering odds and sods from Neil’s DC output including Hellblazer #27, Sandman Midnight Theatre and Swamp Thing Annual #2, combining Welcome To The House Of Mystery and Midnight Days, and wrapping it in a hardcover.
Those Mayans had better not end the world quite yet.
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017
- The Inhuman Royals Return To Earth In 2018 For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Riverdale Goes Darker For Season 2 – A Report From San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017