US federal agents, working with Mexican counterparts seized seventeen tonnes of marijuana earlier this week, as attempts were made to smuggle the haul through two 400 yard long tunnels under the border between San Diego and Tijuana.
After visiting Tijuana a couple of times while attending San Diego Comic Con… yeah.
And in true All-American branding fashion, the cannabis in question has already been branded, with names such as Captain America, Sprite and Bud Light.
I suppose this does go back to Captain America’s drug-friendly policy in that very first issue, when Steve Rogers smoked that Super Soldier Serum Skunk.
But seriously, if the smugglers want to make some serious money, they should dig a tunnel that comes out in the middle of the San Diego Convention Center. People would pay serious money for that once the tickets have sold out…
- The Brand Manager Who Really Wants To Talk About Robotech - May 25, 2017
- Another Seven Marvel Comics Get Exclusive Retailer Variant Covers For August - May 25, 2017
- Gendercrunching March 2017 – And The Eisner Awards Nominees - May 25, 2017
- Fewer Attendees, Fewer Comics Given Away, Fewer Participating Stores – Free Comic Book Day 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Shameless/Into The Badlands Writer/Producer LaToya Morgan Writes Zenescope’s Latest Robyn Hood Comic - May 25, 2017