US federal agents, working with Mexican counterparts seized seventeen tonnes of marijuana earlier this week, as attempts were made to smuggle the haul through two 400 yard long tunnels under the border between San Diego and Tijuana.
After visiting Tijuana a couple of times while attending San Diego Comic Con… yeah.
And in true All-American branding fashion, the cannabis in question has already been branded, with names such as Captain America, Sprite and Bud Light.
I suppose this does go back to Captain America’s drug-friendly policy in that very first issue, when Steve Rogers smoked that Super Soldier Serum Skunk.
But seriously, if the smugglers want to make some serious money, they should dig a tunnel that comes out in the middle of the San Diego Convention Center. People would pay serious money for that once the tickets have sold out…
- Comic Store In Your Future – Be Thankful For My Little Pony - November 23, 2017
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Another 200 Graphic Novels And TPBs Liquidated By DC Comics To Retailers – G To W - November 23, 2017