US federal agents, working with Mexican counterparts seized seventeen tonnes of marijuana earlier this week, as attempts were made to smuggle the haul through two 400 yard long tunnels under the border between San Diego and Tijuana.
After visiting Tijuana a couple of times while attending San Diego Comic Con… yeah.
And in true All-American branding fashion, the cannabis in question has already been branded, with names such as Captain America, Sprite and Bud Light.
I suppose this does go back to Captain America’s drug-friendly policy in that very first issue, when Steve Rogers smoked that Super Soldier Serum Skunk.
But seriously, if the smugglers want to make some serious money, they should dig a tunnel that comes out in the middle of the San Diego Convention Center. People would pay serious money for that once the tickets have sold out…
- Comic Book Artist Oliver Nome Has Passed Away - March 25, 2017
- Frank Cho’s Movie Poster For Scott Sava’s Animal Crackers Is A Comic Strip - March 25, 2017
- Marvel Liquidates 115 Collections To Comic Stores – Including out Of Print Runaways TPBS - March 25, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future – I’m Only Following Orders - March 25, 2017
- Man In Joker Cosplay Arrested In Virginia, Could Get Five Years - March 25, 2017