US federal agents, working with Mexican counterparts seized seventeen tonnes of marijuana earlier this week, as attempts were made to smuggle the haul through two 400 yard long tunnels under the border between San Diego and Tijuana.
After visiting Tijuana a couple of times while attending San Diego Comic Con… yeah.
And in true All-American branding fashion, the cannabis in question has already been branded, with names such as Captain America, Sprite and Bud Light.
I suppose this does go back to Captain America’s drug-friendly policy in that very first issue, when Steve Rogers smoked that Super Soldier Serum Skunk.
But seriously, if the smugglers want to make some serious money, they should dig a tunnel that comes out in the middle of the San Diego Convention Center. People would pay serious money for that once the tickets have sold out…
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017