US federal agents, working with Mexican counterparts seized seventeen tonnes of marijuana earlier this week, as attempts were made to smuggle the haul through two 400 yard long tunnels under the border between San Diego and Tijuana.
After visiting Tijuana a couple of times while attending San Diego Comic Con… yeah.
And in true All-American branding fashion, the cannabis in question has already been branded, with names such as Captain America, Sprite and Bud Light.
I suppose this does go back to Captain America’s drug-friendly policy in that very first issue, when Steve Rogers smoked that Super Soldier Serum Skunk.
But seriously, if the smugglers want to make some serious money, they should dig a tunnel that comes out in the middle of the San Diego Convention Center. People would pay serious money for that once the tickets have sold out…
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017