It’s called Buy Me! It’s a preview of a bunch of upcoming collections of recent new Image Comics books. It has sales information for retailers and tease information for customers. But it is not an official Image Comics sales tool.
Not officially, anyway. That would need approval, signoff and consideration, and New York Comic Con is happening now.
Feel free to spread the word.
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017
- DC/Dynamite To Publish Batman/Shadow Crossover By Steve Orlando, Scott Snyder And Riley Rossmo - January 18, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017