DC made most of their DC relaunch books returnable for a small fee, for the first four months of the relaunch, allowing retailers the ability to stock high on books with less risk if they didn’t sell. And they sold.
Well now, at the New York Comic Con Retailer’s Breakfast, courtesy of Diamond Comic Distributors, DC committed to continuing this program in January, February, March and April. They are increasing the amount of non-eligible titles, by giving more books 1:25 variant covers for those months, but still the majority of the books can be returned, and ordered at high levels in confidence, safe in the knowledge that they can be sent back, if the bottom of the market suddenly falls out…
This program will be available to retailers who order those books at the same levels they ordered the DC relaunch #3 issues.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018