DC made most of their DC relaunch books returnable for a small fee, for the first four months of the relaunch, allowing retailers the ability to stock high on books with less risk if they didn’t sell. And they sold.
Well now, at the New York Comic Con Retailer’s Breakfast, courtesy of Diamond Comic Distributors, DC committed to continuing this program in January, February, March and April. They are increasing the amount of non-eligible titles, by giving more books 1:25 variant covers for those months, but still the majority of the books can be returned, and ordered at high levels in confidence, safe in the knowledge that they can be sent back, if the bottom of the market suddenly falls out…
This program will be available to retailers who order those books at the same levels they ordered the DC relaunch #3 issues.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017