DC made most of their DC relaunch books returnable for a small fee, for the first four months of the relaunch, allowing retailers the ability to stock high on books with less risk if they didn’t sell. And they sold.
Well now, at the New York Comic Con Retailer’s Breakfast, courtesy of Diamond Comic Distributors, DC committed to continuing this program in January, February, March and April. They are increasing the amount of non-eligible titles, by giving more books 1:25 variant covers for those months, but still the majority of the books can be returned, and ordered at high levels in confidence, safe in the knowledge that they can be sent back, if the bottom of the market suddenly falls out…
This program will be available to retailers who order those books at the same levels they ordered the DC relaunch #3 issues.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017