DC made most of their DC relaunch books returnable for a small fee, for the first four months of the relaunch, allowing retailers the ability to stock high on books with less risk if they didn’t sell. And they sold.
Well now, at the New York Comic Con Retailer’s Breakfast, courtesy of Diamond Comic Distributors, DC committed to continuing this program in January, February, March and April. They are increasing the amount of non-eligible titles, by giving more books 1:25 variant covers for those months, but still the majority of the books can be returned, and ordered at high levels in confidence, safe in the knowledge that they can be sent back, if the bottom of the market suddenly falls out…
This program will be available to retailers who order those books at the same levels they ordered the DC relaunch #3 issues.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017