We know that he’ll be announced at the new Conan writer from Dark Horse Comics, with Becky Clonan on art. But, as promised, looks like he’ll be announcing a shed load of Marvel work as well.
Including what appears to be a Wolverine book, team up up with X-Men wunderkind Quentin Quire. Just the person you need on your side when fighting the Hellfire Creche. And, you know, Brian is a bit like him too.
More at the X-Men Regenesis panel at NYCC a week on Sunday, at 3.30pm. Wear the purple wig, Brian, go on, wear the purple wig.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017