We know that he’ll be announced at the new Conan writer from Dark Horse Comics, with Becky Clonan on art. But, as promised, looks like he’ll be announcing a shed load of Marvel work as well.
Including what appears to be a Wolverine book, team up up with X-Men wunderkind Quentin Quire. Just the person you need on your side when fighting the Hellfire Creche. And, you know, Brian is a bit like him too.
More at the X-Men Regenesis panel at NYCC a week on Sunday, at 3.30pm. Wear the purple wig, Brian, go on, wear the purple wig.
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017
- Indie Novelist Matt Wolf On His Epic Fantasy Series, The Ronin Saga, And SDCC - July 22, 2017
- How To Gatecrash VIP Parties At San Diego Comic-Con (With Apologies To Robert Kirkman) - July 22, 2017
- Oh The Celebrities You’ll Meet At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- The Winners Of The Eisner Awards 2017 In Full – And Their Reactions! - July 22, 2017