We know that he’ll be announced at the new Conan writer from Dark Horse Comics, with Becky Clonan on art. But, as promised, looks like he’ll be announcing a shed load of Marvel work as well.
Including what appears to be a Wolverine book, team up up with X-Men wunderkind Quentin Quire. Just the person you need on your side when fighting the Hellfire Creche. And, you know, Brian is a bit like him too.
More at the X-Men Regenesis panel at NYCC a week on Sunday, at 3.30pm. Wear the purple wig, Brian, go on, wear the purple wig.
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017
- Even More Walking Dead #163 For Your 25 Cents - January 16, 2017
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017