Where do you find the most female superheroes created by women today? In advertising for Nike, it seems. Amanda Conner and Jan Duursema have been hired by the trainers brand to design a bunch of advertising materials for their new campaign Make Yourself: A Super Power, demonstrating the abilities of certain clothing from the Nike range for the Winter training season, in the manner of superhero costumes. Expect to see Amanda and Jan’s work in the most unusual of places. And hopefully in a comic book or two along the road, as well.
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017