Where do you find the most female superheroes created by women today? In advertising for Nike, it seems. Amanda Conner and Jan Duursema have been hired by the trainers brand to design a bunch of advertising materials for their new campaign Make Yourself: A Super Power, demonstrating the abilities of certain clothing from the Nike range for the Winter training season, in the manner of superhero costumes. Expect to see Amanda and Jan’s work in the most unusual of places. And hopefully in a comic book or two along the road, as well.
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017