The DC Eaglemoss line of monthly lead figurines may have had another extension of twenty figures to a total of a hundred and twenty. And it may even contnue after that.
But earlier this year, Eaglemoss launched another line in the UK, which comes to the US this month as well, the DC Chess line. Just as with the figurine line, each comes with an accompanying magazine, but rather than building up a collection for the mantelpiece, this builds up a collection for the chess board. Although subscribers get one of those free.
The first four pieces are all made available to US retailers in October. And after the first thirty-two Bat-themed pieces, expect the same for Superman…
The Eaglemoss monthly partwork magazines that come with lead painted figurines have proved a familiar sight in comic shops for bothe the DC and Marvel lines. The DC line has received another extension by fan pressure caused them to publish past number 100, to 120 figurines in total.
But there’s also anothr DC line that may prove popular from the same publisher, namely DC Chess. Starting with Batman, each month you get a differengt chess piece modelled on a Batman character, and subscribers can get the board and a binder for the magazines free.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017