In the opening page of today’s Teen Titans #1, Kid Flash attempts to help out a fireman in an evacuated building burning down. And screws up badly, blowing the place sky high.
The place is described as a mansion. In Westchester County.
Just like the Xavier School For The Gifted from X-Men.
Scott Lobdell used to write Uncanny X-Men for years at Marvel until… he wasn’t anymore.
Now firmly ensconsed at DC Comics, he may have stopped Tweeting, but he’s finding new and interesting ways to get his points across…
- In Memory of Harlan Ellison: Michael Davis’s ‘The City on the Edge of Forever, Whitney, Martha & Apple Sauce – Straight No Chaser #339’ - July 17, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Continues Free at LINE Webtoons with Starcross – Previewed Here - July 17, 2018
- Rock Candy Mountain’s Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer Create Mars Attacks Comic for Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- John Jackson Miller and Daniel HDR Launch 35-Cent Battlestar Galactica #0 in October from Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- It’s a Two-Shirt Ant-Man and The Wasp Loot Crate for July 2018 - July 17, 2018