Warners and Wonder Forge are to make DC Super Friends and Justice League board games, with Super Friends aimed at preschool children in time for Christmas 2012 and Justice League games for kids 8 and over to follow in 2013.
It may seem odd to aim a seventies-associated brand as Super Friends at the youngest kids rather than an older market.
But the mainstream market knows that it likes it’s DC characters retro, for now at least. Check this ad on the back of Superman #1, published today.
Odds are that the 2013 board games will feature the new look Justice League though. That’s if they are still around by then…
- The Cartoon Museum Exhibits 40 Years Of 2000AD From Next Week - January 20, 2017
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017