Comic shops the country over may have sold out of lots of the DC relaunch first prints, with second and in some cases third prints on the way.
But it’s not just comic shops that have copies.
Bleeding Cool first broke the story that Hastings was moving into comics in a big way, and we’ve been following their progress since, establishing basically the largest comic book store chain in the country. And while they serve the traditional comics customer, they have also been instrumental in targetting the casual browser as well.
Who maybe haven’t realised that Batgirl #1 is going for $12 on eBay. These photos were taking at a Hastings in Amarillo today. Your Hastings may vary. Even so… run.
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017