Comic shops the country over may have sold out of lots of the DC relaunch first prints, with second and in some cases third prints on the way.
But it’s not just comic shops that have copies.
Bleeding Cool first broke the story that Hastings was moving into comics in a big way, and we’ve been following their progress since, establishing basically the largest comic book store chain in the country. And while they serve the traditional comics customer, they have also been instrumental in targetting the casual browser as well.
Who maybe haven’t realised that Batgirl #1 is going for $12 on eBay. These photos were taking at a Hastings in Amarillo today. Your Hastings may vary. Even so… run.
- The Battle Over Whether Batman Is A Meta-Human Gets Increasingly Meta - July 28, 2017
- Drugs Raid Seizes Death Of Phoenix, 2nd Deadpool, 1st Bishop And Infinity Gauntlet - July 28, 2017
- The UN Turns To Comics To Save The World At San Diego Comic-Con - July 28, 2017
- The Six Big Questions Asked By Marvel Legacy #1 – But What Of The Child? - July 28, 2017
- The X-Men’s Origins Retold In 8 Page Preview Of Ed Piskor’s X-Men: Grand Design - July 28, 2017