Bleeding Cool, understands that the supernatural mystery comic Hope Falls, by Tony Lee and Dan Boultwood has been optioned by Future Films, one of the production companies behind such recent films as The American and The Eagle, with an eye to starting production in the near future.
Hope Falls is a comic about a girl who returns to her home town after twenty years, who is then revealed to have been murdered by a group of men who are now prominent town citizens, and she’s out for some supernatural revenge. It was recently republished in an “Ultimate” Hope Falls edition.
Publishers Markosia and writer Tony Lee declined to comment when approached by Bleeding Cool.
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017
- Announcing The Winners Of The 2017 Diamond ‘Best Practice Awards’ For Comic Retailers - July 23, 2017
- Charlize Theron Kicks Ass At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- An Hour With Adam Savage - July 23, 2017
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017