Bleeding Cool, understands that the supernatural mystery comic Hope Falls, by Tony Lee and Dan Boultwood has been optioned by Future Films, one of the production companies behind such recent films as The American and The Eagle, with an eye to starting production in the near future.
Hope Falls is a comic about a girl who returns to her home town after twenty years, who is then revealed to have been murdered by a group of men who are now prominent town citizens, and she’s out for some supernatural revenge. It was recently republished in an “Ultimate” Hope Falls edition.
Publishers Markosia and writer Tony Lee declined to comment when approached by Bleeding Cool.
- I Appear To Be On My Way To MCM London Comic Con 2017… - May 27, 2017
- Daniel Ketchum’s Departure From X-Men Sends Out Shockwaves - May 26, 2017
- The List Of Objects Banned At Phoenix Comicon – What To Do With Your Proton Packs - May 26, 2017
- Your First Look At The Artwork Of Edge Of Venomverse #1 - May 26, 2017
- DC Comics Vs BBC International Over Flash Lights - May 26, 2017