Bleeding Cool, understands that the supernatural mystery comic Hope Falls, by Tony Lee and Dan Boultwood has been optioned by Future Films, one of the production companies behind such recent films as The American and The Eagle, with an eye to starting production in the near future.
Hope Falls is a comic about a girl who returns to her home town after twenty years, who is then revealed to have been murdered by a group of men who are now prominent town citizens, and she’s out for some supernatural revenge. It was recently republished in an “Ultimate” Hope Falls edition.
Publishers Markosia and writer Tony Lee declined to comment when approached by Bleeding Cool.
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017
- Dynamite Launches The Sovereigns #0 With Turok, Magnus, Solar, Doctor Spektor For $1, With Ray Fawkes, Chuck Wendig, Aubrey Sitterson and Johnny Desjardins - January 24, 2017
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017