St Louis Today reports that a mentally disabled man working for McDonalds and living in Granite City, Missouri, with his two dogs Kyrpto and Dyno, has had $5,000 worth of Superman collection stolen from him.
Mike Meyer’s collection contained Superman lunch boxes, radios, TVs, Monopoly, and comic books from the fifties to the present day.
But now they are in the hands of a man called Gary who he met in a comic store and who asked, indeed pressured to see the collection.
And then, at a later date, took the opportunity to take the more precious comic books.
Gary is described as having “dark hair, a goatee, is about 35 and drives a silver or gray car.
If anyone has been offered Superman comics from the fifties in the last couple of weeks, it might be a good idea to get in touch.
- X-Men Changes Its Alien Name From Kleevus To Kologoth - August 17, 2017
- Adding Up Darkhawk’s Numbers For Marvel Legacy - August 17, 2017
- Valiant Debuts Ninja-K #1 Artwork And Metal Covers - August 17, 2017
- Image Comics Launches Rose City Comic Con Merchandise Ahead Of Their Homecoming Dance - August 17, 2017
- ‘Justice Insurgence’ Metal Crossovers From DC Comics To Be Renamed ‘Bats Out Of Hell’ - August 17, 2017